Company: Sage Paul
Position: Executive Assistant
Term: Part-time, on-going with potential of advancement
Salary: $11/hour, 8hrs/week
To commence immediately
Please send your cover letter and resume by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 24, 2011 with “Executive Assistant Application” in the subject line.
Toronto-based indie fashion label Sage Paul is seeking a part-time Executive Assistant (8hrs/week) to start immediately. As Executive Assistant you will be self-reliant, enthusiastic, organized, and knowledgeable of and have a demonstrated interest in Indigenous aesthetics and the fashion industry. You will also have the resources to work remotely and the flexibility to work on-site as necessary.
Sage Paul is a new men’s and women’s ready-to-wear label for those who seek Indigenous-made and culturally inspired clothing that is bold, modern and chic. Sage Paul also buys and commissions unique, trendy and quality-made accessories and other Indigenous-made items. Sage Paul is authentic appropriations.
Sage Paul is a small company that is enthusiastic to bring on a new employee to play a huge roll in and assist in all aspects of the operations of the company. You will report directly to owner and head designer, Sage Paul. Sage Paul is a Dene/Hungarian designer who graduated Fashion Design at George Brown College in Toronto and has been working extensively in the Indigenous Arts Community since 2004.
- Prepping products for delivery
- Coordinating delivery/manufacturing/shipping of products with manufacturer (from development to completion)
- Assistance with production of fashion shows and/or performance-based fashion shows
- Assistance with fashion photo shoots
- Assistance with online and social media communications
- Scheduling and attending meetings as necessary
- Providing weekly reports
- General administration
- Other duties as necessary
- Enthusiastic and self motivated
- Works well independently
- Takes direction well
- Knowledge of the fashion industry, particularly men’s and women’s clothing
- Understanding of and/or willingness to learn basic drafting, sewing and fitting where necessary
- Extremely organized and deadline driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills