Only four days away and everything that’s been in the works will be revealed to the world! I am so excited and nervous, but I definitely can’t do it on my own. On Friday August 5, I will need some help getting everything together and ensuring the event runs smoothly and is fun! Not sure which event I’m referring to? Read the release for more details.
I need eight people to help with the following tasks:
- 1 X Set-up – There are already a couple of people on this team, which is why we only need one more hand in this area. Setting up will start at 6PM and includes setting up decor and making any last-minute runs. Setting-up is fun, because models will also be getting hair and make-up done at the same time, giving you a sneak-peek!
- 1 X Barback – The venue is small, so the bar team is only two! One bartender, one barback. It’s pretty self explanatory, and if you’re looking for experience in the service industry this could add to to your resume. In addition: the bartender is super awesome and it would really mean the world to the event.
- 2 X Model help – The models will be modelling, but not in the conventional runway sense. Therefor they will need assistance in various forms. This is a fun role to have, as it’s mostly just enjoying the event.
- 2 X Strike – The least glamorous of the jobs – getting everything down after the event! While this may be able to happen the day after the event, assistance is greatly needed here!
- 1 X Clean-up – The second-least glamorous of the jobs – cleaning up as the event is happening. You get to enjoy the event as it is happening, but this job is to make sure things are staying in place as the night goes on. Another integral and highly-appreciated role.
- 1 X Door – Again, self-explanatory – you get to be bouncer (of sorts)! Checking guests off the list as they arrive.
In thanks, I can pay everyone in food, drinks and discounts on clothes – and my utmost appreciation! If you need a reference letter for your fashion or service industry portfolio, I would be more than happy to provide that also.
If you’re available, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416 459 8280.
Thanks so much, and I look forward to seeing everyone at the launch!